A Perfect Pantry
Cheese and Ham Rolls
- PREP TIME
- COOK TIME
- READY TIME
- 375ml warm water
- 60ml olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 600g bread flour
- 2 tsp yeast
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- Place the water, olive oil, sugar, salt, flour and yeast into food processor bowl with dough blade, lock the lid into place, select the ‘LOW’ speed setting and process for 1 minute.
- Shape into a ball and place in a large clean glass bowl.
- Brush with a little water and cover with a damp tea towel. Place in a warm, draught-free place to prove for 1 ½ hours or until doubled in size.
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 180°C and place dough ball back into food processor bowl, lock the lid into place, select the ‘LOW’ speed setting and knead for a further minute.
- Roll dough ball out onto a floured surface and cut into 6 balls. Place the 6 dough balls onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Top each evenly with hacon and cheese. Place into the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
TIP: Alternatively, you can place the ingredients into a bread maker and select the ‘DOUGH’ setting, and then continue from point 5.
This recipe was developed using a Kambrook Appliance.